Monday, January 16, 2012

On Track


It's been almost two years since I had a chance to truly work on the Hellion Rider and get involve with my painting.  I dusted the schedule to place on the wall to motivate me, and pulled back out the  great Hellion Rider Bible (complete with scripts, thumdbnails, foot notes and all) to help me through this book. It feels amazing be able to simply work back on this series. 

After months of coding I totally feel like a nube on my cintiq figuring out the settings I used, the painting technique I was using and getting into the flow of things.  As of now I'm up to page 7 out of 22 plus the cover with the colors.  The book it self is already fully drawn out. I have a long way to go, but a few hours a day will get the job done.  This book is currently book 2 of 6, how ever with some time in between there will be some changes in the story.  Now to continue to work on this bad boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment