Monday, August 19, 2013

Finally finished colors and design 4th rider

So as you guys know I've been putting crazy hours trying to finish book #2 of HR.  So today I finally finished doing all the colors and designing the 4th Hellion Rider before our main character V.  As some of you guys know I sneak in pictures on some my friends in my images and this book is no different. I decided to make my friend and my boss Robb the forth rider in my book. After putting up with me for 10 years at work is the least I can do say thank you for being a cool boss. Be on Hellion Rider #2 page 20 inside a picture frame. Characters will be Chuck. Sketch took 1 hour and colors took 2 hr.

Now I'm down to color corrections, fallowed by text and the the book will be finally done.

Here are the sketches from Hellion Rider number 4.



No comments:

Post a Comment